MENORCA BALEARIC ISLANDS
Menorca is one of the main islands of the Balearic archipelago, ideal destination for families who choose for a quiet holiday, combining cultural visits with beaches and coves, which are undoubtedly one of the main attractions of the island.
Near the complex, you can find several of these wonderful beaches and coves. Let's see some of them:
- Cala Piques: it is a quiet cove, nestled between rocks. In addition, there is a beach bar nearby where you can buy soft drinks and snacks.
- Cala en Forcat: Wrapped with rocks and vegetation, you can rest both on the sand and on the polished rock platforms. You can also enjoy snorkeling or diving.
- Cala en Brut : If you like risk more, here you can get away from the sand and dare to jump off the cliffs.
- Cala en Blanes : Area near Ciutadella, it has more leisure than the rest (hammocks, lifeguards, restaurants and kiosks).
The most famous coves and beaches in Menorca:
- Cala Turqueta: Its turquoise waters and fine sand are the signs of identity of this beautiful virgin cove. It is one of the most important coves and only 10 minutes by car from Caob de Baños / Lentiscos.
- Cala Macarella : Possibly the most famous cove in Menorca, and from which more postcards have been made. In addition, very close is Cala Macarelleta, a much smaller cove where nudism is also practiced.
- Cala Galadana : it is one of the most extensive coves / beaches in Menorca and where you can breathe a more familiar atmosphere. Contains water activities and rental of sun loungers and parasols.
- Cala Mitjana: Small cove of virgin water south of Menorca. With a similar atmosphere to Cala Galdana, it is a beach with good access to everyone.